Friday 7 June 2013

Special places to visit.

These last few weeks have delighted me with gorgeous stitcheries.

First of all there is Red Brolly’s fabulous  Girls Own Stitching Club which I am really

enjoying stitching along with several others.

Bronwyn has again designed gorgeous stitcheries for anyone who wants to do them.

I have done the first one and have traced the second and will be stitching it soon.

2013-05-06 14.16.15

The Red Brolly blog is such a delightful blog to follow and Bronwyn has lots of lovely free things.

Please respect copyright laws with any design that is given to you.

love

Jenny of Elefantz has started an absolutely gorgeous BOM called Daisy Days and you

can get it from her e-magazine.

DSC01232

source

Go to Jenny’s blog and get your subscription now to do her Daisy Days BOM .

Jenny has also started up a blog for those who are stitching

this delightful BOM. It’s called Daisy Days blog.

This is block one

source

I have traced it and picked out my fabrics I am going to use and have started stitching …Love it!!!

fabrics for BOM

Thanks Jenny for a terrific BOM.

Have a great time stitching these gorgeous designs as I am.

Hugs to all………..

vickinametag2

4 comments:

  1. I have joined Jenny's BOM and have just picked my fabrics. I have also printed out Bronwyn's stitcheries but haven't had a chance to stitch either as yet. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully stitched Vicki... Perhaps one day I might even see them in person... Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jenny's designs and am stitching Daisy Days too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing it too Vicki!! there seems to be a lot of us....have chosen my fabrics, but still need to get some linen for the stitcheries! Soon!!!! You're doing well lovely!!!! :)
    big sugary hugs sweety
    Wendy :O) xoxo

    ReplyDelete