Sunday 8 August 2010

Flirting With Flowers BOM Layout pattern.

Finally I have got my act together and written the pattern for the Flirting With Flowers BOM wall hanger. It’s all done!!
Flirting With Flowers BOM 2010 small copy
You can download it HERE. I can hardly wait to see all of yours and I know they are going to look fabulous, so please let me know so I can have a look if you put it up on your blog or email me with a picture as I would love to see yours.
If you haven’t got block 8 “Buttons” then you can get it HERE
DPP_0001[17]
and blocks 7 & 9”Roses For You”
small blocks (2)[13] small blocks[11]
Download them HERE.
At the end of the month I will have these all available from my Etsy shop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been busy finishing writing up the pattern for the Springtime quilt that is going to be available soon from Fresh Hope.
I love how Jenny said it was like us having a baby and it was like that…..nurturing it for 9 months….although it felt like it was longer than that as there was lots of planning and sewing and writing up patterns. To me this is our ‘Baby’ and I hope you all will love it as much as we all did. Us Gum Nutters are very proud of it and are very excited with the release of the pattern which will be soon.
Hugs to all……..Vicki

24 comments:

  1. It is just beautiful Vicki - I just love it.

    Hugs - Fee XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki...all filed away safely...and hopefully not too long before I start the tracing and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicki, as Joy would say, it's simply 'gawjus'!!! I love it! I have so enjoyed making this with you. Big warm cuddles for sharing this lovely BOM with us, you are a treasure!....I must get on and finish the last three blocks so I can get it all together! *tsk tsk*
    love and sugary hugs XXX
    Wendy :O}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellísimo, gracias por compartir tan precioso trabajo.
    Saludos,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear it is just gorgeous - you really created a masterpiece! Thank you sweetheart!
    I can't wait til Springtime is released!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been following your project, this is beautiful. Congratulations.
    Yasmin
    www.patchworkmipasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki,
    You have finished the "Flirting with Flowers" quilt off beautifully.
    Well done and a BIG thank you for being so generous and sharing this with us!
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out gorgeous! Love the colors! L,A-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Vicki, I have got a little behind with my blocks but am working towards catching up and finishing can't wait to show you the finished project. I have loved each and every bock thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your "Flirting with Flowers" wallhanging is simply delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Vicki, it is soooo pretty!!!!
    Hugs
    Jenny
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so pretty, and thanks for the pattern!
    Just beautiful!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. Perfect. Can't wait to get started on it. I will gather everything together and it will be my winter traveling project. ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful layout!! Thank you!

    SHeilaC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful, I love it, its so nice and romantic. Springtime was like a pregnancy, worth all the hard work..
    Hugs Dawn x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this GORGEOUS quilt. I can't believe we've come to the end of our journey and now I can put it all together. It looks stunning xxxxxx
    ps can't wait for Springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for all the pattern for this beautiful quilt. I have finished all the blocks and will now start on sewing it together.
    I am looking forward to see the finished quilt on my wall.
    Jytte - Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  18. How pretty it turned out!! I knew it would but gosh it always still seems to be a wonder to me till I see it completed. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely lovely! Gorgeous! I haven't started it yet. Plan to when the cataract surgery is done.

    Have a super great stitching day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Vicki for your nice comment about my quilt top love your new Flirting with Flowers BOM
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  21. The quilt is gorgeous, love the border fabric.
    I never got a chance to start mine, way too many projects going on lately.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you, Vicki. Love your BOMs. Hugs, Donna in Brisbane.

    ReplyDelete