Friday 6 November 2009

Partner’s names have been emailed to you all.

Here in blog land Jenny and I have put together the list of all who wanted to be in the Quick Christmas FQ swap.

There is a lot of you lovely ladies participating and all up we have 62! So how good is that? I love swapping and there are a few first time ones which is exciting…

angelheartline

So now you can post your little bundle to your partner and don't forget to tell her that you have posted it to her so she gets an idea of when to expect it.

picserve1

This is what you need to bundle up and post..

  • Two Christmas FQ’s (100% Cotton Quilting quality)

  • Two Christmas Buttons or Sew-On Decorations

  • One metre/yard of Christmas Ribbon or trim.

    file_45812-
  • Nothing more than that so that it keeps the postage costs down.

    stardivider1

    When you get your Christmas swap please let your partner know and also let either Jenny or myself know so we can mark you off the list as good swappers. To email just go to the top of my blog and on the right hand corner is a little Email me Button.

    Have fun everyone cybstar Hugs to all.....Vicki

    3 comments:

    1. Hi Vicki....I'm pleased to know that someone else feels sad when they finish a project....I think that is why I have so many works in progress....lol. Thank you so much for your blog...I am having so much fun!! I think that I have singlehandly put so many people on to the blogs that I should get an award or something...how about an OBP...official blog pointer-outer...rbflol...
      Rainbow smiles...Gloria [mind you...I sometimes get lost jumping from one to another...and am not sure how to get back!...but don't tell anyone and spoil my image as a blogger extraordinare]

      ReplyDelete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Amiga ...
      I have received a lot, but thank you! All very beautiful! I'll post the photos on the weekend ... But once again thank you !!!!!!!
      liége

      ReplyDelete