Friday 23 May 2014

Just pondering on my pad….

toadily-insane

Do you ever just sit and think about what happens in the last few days that you have gone thru and then after awhile the negative side of it all gets bigger and bigger and so you just got to tell yourself…. stop worrying about it!! Put it in God’s hands.

This happens with me when people do strange things that are directed at me in a round about way and quite often I worry about why some people are hell bent on being not very nice and also others who constantly have the ‘Woe is me’ thing going …now tell me is this to get an audience and sympathy all the time? But surely people eventually see thru this and just don't say anything and think…Oh boy…here they go again…wonder what next week will be.

deck-the-halls-010-post-divider-4

I don’t mean to be so deep and I don’t usually be this way but after reading others blogs and how they talk about their deep thoughts etc. I thought well I can too and I am.

I try to be tolerable and usually shrug comments off and just let them go but when people do things behind my back and it gets to me from a reliable source I really don’t understand how they can do that and when I front them with it all, they act like they did nothing wrong and even tell lies…WTF???? Actually I think they believe their own lies and really think you are a dumb ass and will believe them too. People like this are very sad and insecure ones and in the end being friends with them is not an option.

Being hurt by them regularly just isn’t an option anymore.

It’s sad to have a friendship pass but if that person drains you constantly you just got to move on from them.

 

flowercurl1 

This past week I have had some deep thoughts going on and have decided that I am only going to surround myself with true to their word, positive and sincere people.

I used to give people three chances at being true and sincere and after the third nasty event that they create toward me, I disassociated from them.

As I have gotten older I have become less tolerable and from now on they just get one chance. Tread on my toes and you are history in my life.  

I turned another year older a few days ago and have come to the point in my life where I want to be happy and enjoy things and not be niggled at by negative people. Life is too short and my years are flying past so happy it is *smile*

I hope you surround yourself with positive people and start enjoying life too..it really is too short. Time goes so damn quick.

Hugs to all

have nice day

vickinametag1

15 comments:

  1. You are so right Vicki, life is too short to waste anytime on negativity. Take a big breath and have a beautiful day doing something you love to do. Big Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too right Vicki. Life is too short to be negative. Can't wait to catch up with you next year.(wish it was sooner :)) Hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said Vicki,i am doing the same surrounding myself with my true friends and not users and abusers,time is too short not to be enjoying it,sending you big hugs as you are a wonderful person,enjoy life my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you hugs, Vicki. Happy birthday for the other day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some need to learn to keep their bad thoughts to themselves. But obviously you have moved on - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you need to become a hard faced bitch....... Take it in process it and out it goes.... Don't take it personally just move on........


    Read my last post.... You will understand my comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Vicki,

    I have found people like this are jealous and love to do this sort of thing. It is so much easier and better for you health to be a happy person rather than someone like that. Move on, you gave them a good chance to be a friend to you. There is always someone else to take their place.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said, Vicki. I adopted this attitude a few years ago and it has made all the difference in the world! Of course, my circle of 'friends' grew considerably smaller!! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs Vicki. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you Vicki... life is far to short for these people to be in ours if they can't be nice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh... Happy Birthday too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. well said, negativity can be such a drain... life is tough enough without drains hanging around us....
    Hugz to you and have a lovely positive weekend....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well spoken!!! Negativity is just plain wrong and a drain on the human spirit. No need for all of that. Stay strong and positive and look for all that is good.
    Happy Birthday a bit late, here is to many more.
    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated birthday wishes Vicki! Just wanted to agree with you regarding the negative people out there. Some years ago, thanks to a therapist I was seeing, I took her advice and gradually eliminated all of the toxic people in my life. I even had to "take a break" from a few family members in order to get my life happy again. Since then...the three strikes and you're out doesn't apply for me. Slip up the first time and you're out of here. Be well, be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ignore them...any reaction just feeds the beast! Slowly just tune them out of your life. Happy belated birthday! (I too find myself getting less and less tolerant as I get older...especially for "drama".)
    So, you're in good company! Ha!
    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete