Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Now Available–Slice Fabrique

I am excited to tell you that I have the Slice Fabrique Starter kits available in my store right now.

April-Mailer-V2-Outside-Pages

Check it out HERE

and

These are fabulous for applique and can be used to cut fabric, paper, cardstock, vellum, vinyl, acetate, photos and more to cut alphabets, numbers, flowers, icons, basic shapes and more.

Great product..…

Great price…..

Free shipment to Australian residents…..

thanks for looking

hugs to all………

vickinametag1

22 lovely people said....:

BubzRugz said...

There's a little birdie flying around blogland saying it's your birthday.... so Many Happy Returns and hope you are having a lovely day full of fun, and laughter and joy...
Hugz

Christine M said...

I saw the same little birdie! Happy Birthday Vicki. I hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Christine

Henny said...

Happy Birthday to you and I hope you have a nice day with your loved ones. Henny

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I just saw the same little bird....Happy Birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day...

Melody said...

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You... hope it's a great day. Hugs

SandyN said...

Happy birthday... I hope you had a great day....

Sandyn

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Happy Birthday :) Hope its a great 1

Jo in TAS said...

That little birdie sure gets around! Happy Birthday Vicki!
Hugs
Jo

Marilyn said...

The birdie is still getting around in blogland. Very busy today.
Happy birthday to a very special and lovely person. Hope you have had the best birthday ever.
Hugs - Marilyn

Chris H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Was told to come over here by Dawn!!! lol

Maree: said...

I Saw the Same Birdie...he's a fast flyer....
Happy Happy Birthday Hope you had a Great Day....
cheers

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Vicki!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Ms Vicki and I wish you much health happiness and wealth in the ooming yeat...

KaHolly said...

Did I hear you were having a birthday?? Hope it's the best ever! ~karen

creativedawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Vicki!!!! Hope you have a lovely celebration....


big hugzzzzzzzzz

Pam

Allie said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Vicki,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!

I hope your day is filled to overflowing with happiness and blessings, dear one - enjoy!!!!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Vicki!

arlette said...

Ok, the birdie sent me to your way, I see is a popular one, LOL
My bday's in May as well, we got the power!!!! :D

Wendy B said...

how could we NOT wish you a happy birthday (however belated it may be!!!!).....I think it was because that poor birdy was exhausted after all its flying yesterday....took some time to come up north!!! LOL
Hope your day was filled with lots of special things for a very special sweety
XXX sugary birthday hugs
Wendy :O)

Evelene S said...

Happy Birthday Vicki!

Khris said...

Happy belated birthday chicky...hope you had a lovely day.
Hugs khris

Barb said...

I just got one of these and so love it!