Wednesday 27 March 2013

Finally…..it’s been so long..

Hi everyone and where has February gone? And nearly the end of March too…..gosh!! I can’t keep up with the time lately….is it a sign of old age starting to have an effect on me or is it because I am just busy….I think I will go for the busy bit. Don’t want to get ‘old’ yet. lol.

Well now since my last blog post I have been to Adelaide and spent 4 days over there from 8th – 12th March, with a group of gorgeous ladies for a Stitching weekend.

It was a fab time and so good to catch up with my ‘Nutter’ sisters :) Love those girls….Joy, Fee and Dawn and to catch up with all the other lovely ladies as well just, the best time. Here are some pics of a bit that went on.

Us ‘Nutters’ plus two secret designers who were Judy and Wendy all did a design for all the ladies that came for the Sunday Stitching Day.

2013-03-10 08.26.09 (Medium)

My design is a lovely stitchery wall hanger and is the first of 7 in the set.

Monday Is Washing Day and the rest are going to be all the days of the week with the different ‘happenings’ for those days.

Monday Is Washing Day

Next year its going to be here in Melbourne (from 7th – 10th March) and I am organising it and plan on making it a fabulous time as Dawn did for Adelaide. Of course us ‘Nutters’ will release a new design for all those who come to it and we are having two new secret designers as well…..Exciting stuff!!

Now its back to reality again and I have been sewing a gorgeous new quilt by Lori Holt.

I will have some more blog posts shortly. Won’t be weeks that's for sure!!

have nice day

Hugs to All……

vickinametag1

9 comments:

  1. Your stitchery is just gorgeous Vicki. Hopefully I can make it to the Melbourne one next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitchery Vicki. Your weekend in Adelaide looked like lots of fun.
    Can't wait to see what Lori Holt quilt you are working on. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious! Looks like you had a maahh-velous time!! I'd like to spend some time in Australia someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your stitchery looks lovely. I loved seeing the photos and hearing all about your stitching weekend. I would love to be able to get down to Melbourne next year:):)the rows that you have done so far for "lori holt" are beautiful so look forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you girls had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitchery. Am thinking lots about crossing the ditch and coming next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your washing day stitchery Vicki.....will try and make the next one planned for Melbourne next year :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really was a super fabulous weekend catching up with friends new and old. It gets better every year - think what it will be like next year :D LOL
    Love n hugs,
    Joy :o) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete