Wednesday 13 June 2012

Wow.....blown away again!


No not by the storm or bad winds but by
some very special people in my life.
I am a very lucky girl and feel very blessed by such lovely friends.

I was thrilled to receive some lovely birthday gifts from my special friends.

Thank you very much everyone for making me feel special on my birthday.
Special hugs to you all.....








I have been very spoilt and I also got some money from the birthday club I am in on Khris’ craft forum and I had a ball spending it.

I have loved this quilt pattern when it first came out and when I ordered it they was offering reduced freight if your order was over $40…..so I had to get more didnt I? The FQ bundle was half price….Bargain!!!
Then I visited another favourite fabric place and got myself some gorgeous fabrics that I have had my eye on for some time too….They came yesterday so I am a happy little vegimite :)

Vintage Modern….yumm!

and I got these just because I like them.

I am going to be busy sewing now.
Hugs to all…..

5 comments:

  1. Spoiled is right - and you deserve it, sweetie! LOVE all your gifts, including the ones you got for yourself! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you got spoilt rotten for your birthday and then spoilt yourself even more with all those yummy looking fabrics....you sooo deserve every bit of it((((HUGS)))) :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some lovely gifts! Happy Birthday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with all that gorgeous fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely to belong to a 'sit and sew' group when it comes time for your birthday.
    I have a lovely basket of goodies that I should be using but just love to look at.

    ReplyDelete