Thursday 31 May 2012

Vignette No. 7–Pre Order Your copy

As my store – The Pickledish Patch is still being worked on and not up yet, I thought it best for those who wish to pre-order their copy of Vignette No. 7 can do so thru my blog right here. Just click on the Paypal Buy It Now Button below and your order will be received.
clip_image001
The Vignette Issue No. 7 is due to get in the first week of June. Once I have them delivered to me I will post them out to you.
For those who are in Australian please click on the Australian button.
And for those who are International you will need to click on the little arrow and then on the International button. Don’t forget to put your name and address in so I know where to send them to.
Vignette No. 7
Doesn’t the cover look lovely? There is more than five patterns in this issue for you to enjoy making. I for one am keen to see what Leanne has done with old doilies. As you know I love them!
For those who have already ordered from me via email, you don’t need to order again.
Hugs to all…..
vickinametag2

0 lovely people said....:

Post a Comment