Sunday 5 June 2011

Block # 9 for The Things We Love BOM

I love kicking off my shoes at the end of the day or when I know I am not going out to the shops etc, and I can put on my slippers.
They are so comfy and they know they got to keep my feet warm and cosy. I love my slippers *grin*
I love my slippers
HERE is where you can download the pattern for stitching your block.
Remember to click on the big BLUE button to download it. Not the GREEN Arrow.
Joy gave her final block HERE
I haven’t stitched mine and will get to it soon and I look forward to seeing how you all do yours.
Enjoy your sewing and hugs to all……. vickinametag2

12 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I can see why you love your slippers:) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Gawjus!!!! I love your slippers too Sally .... and I also love the slippers you gave me when you were up here for the gathering of the Nutters ... I wear them all the time, they're soooo comfy :o).
    Thanks for the freebie, now all I need to do is stitch them all :o).
    Love n hugs,
    Ethel xxxxxxx *mwah* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous...I love it and I too love my slippers...all the time its the first thing on in the morning and when I get home from going out ...must admit a few times have accidently been caught going out in them...LOL..what alook.. he he
    love it darl...
    Hugs Dawn x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicki that is so cute - I too love my slippers, I'd wear them everywhere if I could! Thank you for this darling block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this lovely pattern.

    Block no. 10 from Joypatch...i can not download, i am no member of facebook.


    Greetings from Germany

    Iris-Julimond

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a CUTE, CUTE block! Love your blog - so many pretty things to see here! Off to add you to my reader :) :) I love those hexie flowers, too - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Vic!! I LOVE it!!! And I really DO love my slippers too!! :-)
    Hugs
    Jen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Vicki this one is great. I love it - I can't wait to stitch it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Vicki !!! Can't wait to stitch it.

    Hugs - Fee XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute block and I can relate to your feelings about slippers - there is nothing as comfy and warm as coming home to your slippers each night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicki!
    This block is so cut! But how to find the other pattern on your blog?
    Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete