Wednesday 11 May 2011

A New Product that should be lots of fun.

Coming into my store with in the next couple of weeks is a fun and fabulous new machine from this amazing company that I know you are going to love. I do!!
Already there is a lot of buzz about it in America at the International Quilt Market in Salt Lake City that is on there at the moment.
Joanna of Fresh Figs has been having fun with hers and she has done a gorgeous table runner.
I have pre-ordered only 5 of these fabulous Slice machines and you can too by going here.
April-Mailer-V2-Outside-Pages
These are some of the templates that you get …Its like WOW!!!!
I know you can hardly wait to get one to play with it and do some gorgeous designs with it.
This is one template that you can get…there are more! Lots more!……..
123_11
Also now I have decided to accept cheques and money orders in my store for Australian purchases only. I decided on this as I have had a few ladies requesting it.
Hugs to all…….
 vickinametag3 copy
Don't forget all orders over $100:00 AUD are shipped free. Australian residence only.

5 comments:

  1. That was my mother's day gift to myself.....I am waiting by the door for the mail person to bring it to me.....should be loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is SOOOOO cute.. look at those cutie bugs :) just adorable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm not sure what to do with this..will you be making something and showing us lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a neat little machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Ahhh, Vicki,
    Looks like loads of fun!!!
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete