Monday 30 May 2011

Kits of Aurifil Threads for Vignette Stitchery's

coloursvignette

I have available these Aurifil Threads Kits for the Vignette Stitchery’s as a few people requested me to put a kit together of the Aurifil Threads that I am using for the Vignette Stitchery’s. You can find them HERE in my store - The Pickledish Patch and there are 16 threads in the kit of Ne12 Mini Spools.

These threads are beautiful to use and only one strand is used off the spool and there is no tangling and knotting up ….hence stitching is so much more enjoyable. I LOVE using these threads and would stitch all day but alas….housework has to be looked at done.

vignette 3a

The Vignette magazines are available in my store too…I have Issues #1, #2 and #3 available for you to order at $17.00 each.

Issue #3 is due out on the 1st June and I am itching to post these to those who have ordered theirs already.

Hugs to all…..

 vickinametag2

1 comment:

  1. Yea! So glad to have a source and a new friend from far away! Thanks for kitting the threads. Now I just have to wait 13 days.
    t

    ReplyDelete