Wednesday 25 November 2009

Finally the knots are done!

I have finished this block which is block number Eight by Amanda Brooke and so that means I have got six more to do. Mmmm….I will get there! Anyway I wanted to show you my finished block.

002

Its a huge block and let’s just say I am glad its done. This block is from the Breast of Friends BOM in Homespun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you seen Fiona’s gorgeous apron she designed? It’s over on the Among the Gum Trees blog for you to download and make one up. It’s this weeks Freebie.

019 

Have a look at Fiona’s blog too as she is having a great giveaway too!

~~~~~~~~

Speaking of giveaways…you got to have a look at Robyns blog Daisy Quilts and see her giveaway too…

You can choose to win one of three prizes.

Here is one of them…

Item 2[3]

So that’s about it from me today…

I hope you all have had a hug and given a hug and if you haven't then here is one from me (((HUGS))) to all….Vicki

15 comments:

  1. Well done. It looks great!!! Six isn't so bad. You will get there. I have all the magazines in a pile. I think that will be next years big project. L,A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks wonderful! Well done on the knots! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki... Love the block.. I looked at them and thought - Oh no .. not yet. I am determined to clear some of the backlog!! Loved the skirt [knots and knots] it looks really rich. Rainbow smiles.. Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudo's on the block! It turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are looking great. Gee and I have not even started yet, its on hold for next year. Now you tell us there is another coming soon. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, I would have loved doing it, for some reason I love making french knots, grin. BarbM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki,
    This block is gorgeous and I can see how much work you've put into it.
    Well done.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vic your block is GAWJUS ~ your colours are absolutely beautiful!!!! I love doing french knot embroidery too :o).
    Love n hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your block Vicki sweets! It is gorgeous and well worth the effort!!!! :-) Your quilt is going to look amazing! I love your new blog look too darling, festive and classy!

    Hugs sweetie!
    Vikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicki your block looks GREAT - all those knots really paid off! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is a georgeous block, you are so very talented. I'm always amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your block Vicki ...well your more than half way there..it will be beautiful..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. That block is beautiful Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful block, you must be so pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete