Friday 6 June 2014

Not too sure why….

When I read my blog what ever I post is ok but the headings or the other bits are all teeny tiny. I noticed it was like that on another blog as well. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Just want to show you the Row Along I did with A Bee In My Bonnet. I really love what Lori Holt does… she is an amazing designer.

I haven't finished it but have done all the quilt top and label.. next is quilting it. yay!!

Vicki T Row along1

This is the label for it…..

2013-03-27 21.13.39

I have yet to quilt this one too..

Backtoschoolright[10]

Also I am enjoying doing Gail Pan’s BOM A Merry Christmas Garden .

We are up to Block 5 but I am not…I am a bit behind.

I have done

Block One

2014-01-27 13.11.39

Block Two

Block two

Block Three – Not a very good photo…

Block Three

So I have a couple to do to catch up and then it will be block Six and then that is another quilt done and ready to quilt.

Anyway I hope you are having a great time stitching and sewing

Hugs to all . . . . 

have nice day vickinametag3 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Love the quilt Vicki. Your Xmas blocks are gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the row by row... one day I will do one of these with her as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt with matching label looks fantastic Vicki. I love your Christmas blocks. As for your headings, I think it maybe under the template section. Go to customise and that is where you do your fonts, headings and things. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics :) those type of things can be changed in the template section. 'customize', then 'advanced', then you can select which font size you want for things like post titles and text :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I think you have to go to you dashboard and click on customize. Then go to the advance button and you can make design changes to your fonts and sizes of your fonts.

    Hope this helps, you Christmas blocks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see you posting again. That quilt is gorgeous. The rows just flow together so gently. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun quilt!!! I am beginning to like row by rows

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the row quilt and the bee looks terrific. The Christmas quilt s gorgeous- I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both projects are absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the quilt Vicki... and beautiful blocks...
    I had that with some blogs comin to a smaller font.... when you are on that blog look on the bar with the url address and on the (your) right is there a little magnifying glass? if so press that and set it to the proper size (in my case it had gone 65% and needed to go back to default). That was my problem anyway... not sure if it will sort yours?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete