Saturday 29 October 2011

Just a few things….

 

Pop on over and explore my The Pickledish Patch store for all these yummy goodies  Here….

 

Gorgeous Buttons …..just right for that Christmas project. Here….. From $5.50 

FQ Bundles …..Here. From $31.50.

 

Charm Packs and Candy Bars …..Here. From $14.00

Jelly Rolls and Fabric Off the Bolt….Here.

Jelly Rolls are all $35.00 and Fabric Off the Bolt from…$15.00 per metre.

Also Grandmother’s Flower Garden fabric Off The Bolt …. Here.  From $15.00 per metre.

 

The new Leanne Beasley Sew Laugh Love Kits and Patterns… Here.

Sew Laugh Love Kits…$27.00 and pattern only $16.50

Vignette Magazines $17.00.

Lots of yummy goodness!

Have a great weekend….

Hugs to all…..

vickinametag3

3 comments:

  1. Wow Vicki, you have some beautiful goodies in your store - I'm going ot head over and take a look! :-) I haven't been in blogland for a while and wish I had been - there's been so much going on!!!! Love your new block design with the Go Cutter!!!!

    Speak soon sweetie!
    Vikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki,
    I hope you doing well!

    Wow, Have you moved to a bigger house. LOL

    Such a lot of pretty pieces here for sale and at good prices.
    Creative hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's on all the new stock Vicki....some yummy stuff there. I really have to use up some of my 'fabric collection' before I start buying more...oh and find the money to pay for it! Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete