Tuesday 27 September 2011

Finishing Instructions for Out Of The Box BOM

I am so excited to finally give you all the Finishing Instructions for my Out Of The Box BOM, and I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone’s blocks come together.

They all look great and quite a few of you have put your blocks up in the Flickr group for all to see.

I love how you all have done your blocks and mixed and matched them to suit you.

That was the whole idea of this BOM from Dawn and myself plus to use up all those embellishments that are put away in the drawer or box.

Anyway…..here is mine all done – Drum roll!!! Ta Daaaaa!

Out Of The Box Bom final picture

I have put little Prairie Points on some of the sashes

snippets of BOM (Medium)1

snippets of BOM (10) (Medium)1

…..I do love Prairie Points. Of course you don't have to put these on yours and you can put your blocks together how you want, I have put instructions in the pattern so you will be able to put them on yours if you wish.

Go HERE for the pdf of the Finishing Instructions for my Out Of The Box BOM and also pop on over to Dawn’s blog for her Finishing Instructions, hers is gorgeous too.

Thank you each and every one of you for following along with Dawn and me in doing this BOM *smile*. Also I would love to see your completed OOTB wall hanger so load them up on the Flickr group for me and everyone else to see.

Next month all these blocks and finishing instructions will be available to purchase from me and I will put up a PayPal button on my side wall. So if you are missing some then you will be able to get them all in one pattern.

Hugs to all…..

vickinametag2

8 comments:

  1. your wall hanging is really lovely...great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the finished quilts are so different and both look great.
    Love the prairie points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO BEAUTIFUL Vicki! Thank you both so much for these wonderful blocks, I have mine saved for when I'm done with Kaaren's quilts...I haven't been able to focus on anything else. I really can't wait to get started, I love them so much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky!!! i like so much your work congrats
    kisses for you, have a nice day today ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicki - it is gorgeous, just gorgeous! I so heart those Prairie Points you added - and I seriously heart your creativity! Beautiful sewing, girlfriend - just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day Vicki. That is just beautiful. Love the colours you have used. I must have one when the pattern is for sale. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky ,It`s absolutely awesome and looks great.Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely GAWJUS dear Vicki, I love it :o).
    Love n Hugs,
    Joy :o) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete