Saturday 4 June 2011

Some gorgeous fabrics and other things.

Have you seen that some gorgeous Charm Packs have been added to my store? HERE

antique rose by lecien 

These are beautiful designs and lovely fabrics.

antiquerose_side

floral collection by lecien

floralcollectionpastel_side

There are 30 - 5” x 5” squares per pack and at only $11.00 each how can you resist? I am afraid I couldn’t resist and had to have my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also some cute Pin Heads

CaptureaMore in store HERE.

And…..

Capturea

You can find these HERE

Capturea

You can find these gorgeous Tape Measures HERE.

Hugs to all…… vickinametag3

PS….I am working on Block #9 of the Things We Love BOM…will be available soon so stay tuned. Sorry for the delay!!

5 comments:

  1. Recently I made ​​a purchase (2 Charm Packs Leci, Antique Rose "). Do you have one or two yards fabric that matches the charm?
    Yasmin
    manosdechicureo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful things you carry, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Vicki that fabric is so pretty, I have to be strong...lol

    You shop is just growing leaps and bounds:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pin heads and needle holders are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful fabrics, I have always loved Lecien fabrics, I have rubbermaid tubs full of them because I do not want to use them. I take them out and ooh and aahh over the very often. I love the pin holders/tape measures, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete