Tuesday 26 November 2013

Gosh….its been a while

fruitfulHandsCherry

Hello dear peeps…I got that from someone

else and thought it was ok to use.

I think I would rather be called peeps than guys.

Guys are blokes and gals are girls. Well that's my opinion.

Hmmm…well its been a while since I last blogged and I

have done a few things since my last post.

One of the things I have done is get a new car (second hand)

we are really pleased with it and it feels and looks like new.

Nice to have a bit of luxury while driving.

our new car

 

***************************

 

Also we went to the AQM in Melbourne last weekend and saw heaps and heaps

of gorgeous new designs and things coming out for 2014.

Loved it all and could have spent thousands!! No kidding!!

I did spend a bit tho and one of those things is a new quilting frame for me…Yay!!

2013-11-24 18.50.26

I am so excited about this and it will be delivered in a couple of weeks…

so you know what I will be doing then don't you?

The quilt on it isn't mine as I got the pic off the net.

 

***************************

 

Also got a heap of new Charm Packs which are available in my store…

colormehappystorybooktokenoffriendshipjellybeanaprilshowers

these wont be available in the US until next year…how we get them early is a mystery.

 

***************************

 

I have a sneak peek at a new design I have done

DPP_0006 (2) (Large) 

It has turned out lovely and was such fun to stitch.

Do you like doing stitcheries? I do, and any hand sewing

like binding quilts, especially at night times while watching the telly.

Happy sewing everyone and hugs to all….

vickinametag1

 

16 comments:

  1. love your new car Vicki and boy what fun you will have with your long arm.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki. I like "peeps" too. It does sound better than guys. It's always exciting to get a new car. Your stitchery looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific new car and quilting frame. Loving that stitching and yes I do like to stitch.

    From one of your Texas 'peeps'....grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A car and a frame and ...
    loving the look of your new stitchery...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to have a nice comfortable car to drive around in. Very, very exciting about the quilting frame.
    The new stitchery looks very nice,as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new stitchery.

    Have fun with your new quilting frame!
    The new car looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. G'day mate. Bonza new car and ripper quilt frame. OK enough Aussie slang. Your new project looks lovely, I do like to hand stitch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been a while and nice to see you back
    I enjoy sticheries Yes I do and like the look of your sneak peak

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy! Love the new car! Love the new quilting frame, lots of good quilting will come off that nice frame. Love you new stitching design. Looks like great fun on all three counts. Good on you!

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have missed you lots Vicki.....so glad to see you back!!!! Love your 'new' car....and I'm drooling over your quilting frame...might have to come for a visit to see how you use it once you have it all set up!!! hee hee (wouldn't that be lovely!!) I DO love stitcheries and your newbie looks so cheerful.....it's gorgeous. Will have to make a 'trip' to your shop too....haven't visited for a while! xox big sugary hugs
    Wendy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh there is so much to comment on...love the car....and your frame is wonderful...have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vicki, you may have been MIA, but I do follow you on Pinterest and oh don't we love that. :)
    Anyway, would be interested in finding out more about your Quilting frame, any info you are willing to share please.
    Cheers, Cindy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new car and its an Aussie one too... Lucky you, you'll be 'Gone Quilting' lots now...
    Hugs Dawn x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that car V! I think it is the same as my last one. I now have something smaller. Gees, you will be quilting all day and night girl! LOve the new charm squares. Good to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lucky to be able to get a quilting frame. Lots of lovely things happening for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to have you back blogging. Christine and I would love to catch up with you soon. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete