Sunday 13 January 2013

A bit of a show and tell …..

I can finally show you the quilt my husband designed in EQ7 and I sewed up and it’s been published.
DPP_0003 (Medium) (2)1
He called it 3D Crosses and chose Batiks which I think has turned out terrific!
Magazine 3D Crosses
It’s in Patchwork & Stitching Vol 13 No. 9
todayw (1) (Medium)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also I designed a bag and it too has been published.
I called it Purple Haze as its mostly done in purple.
DPP_0013 (Medium)1
Purple Haze in Magazine
It’s in Patchwork & Stitching Vol. 13 No 11
vol 13 no 11
Of course you can make yours up in any colour theme of your choice. If any of you have made it up send me a pic of it as I would love to see yours.
Thanks for visiting :)
Hugs To All…..
vickinametag3

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects, well done on having them published. Love the bag - hmmm can never have too many bags can we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's pretty cool! Bet he loves that it's published :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that your husband designed the quilt. Mine is always interested in what I do but is much better at playing with hot rods than fabric. Love your finished quilt and bag. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is great! What a fun collaboration. Love the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you both. Both great designs .

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just so flipping talented and I am so flipping lucky to have you as a friend.
    Congratulations on the published goodies - both of them are gorgeous and one of these days those copies of the magazine will turn up here and I'll be able to recreate your masterpieces.
    huge hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow - congratulations to you and DH. Love the quilt and the purple bag, just love it. It's great that you guys are designing together - and Vicki, is DH starting to use your machine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow - congratulations to you and DH. Love the quilt and the purple bag, just love it. It's great that you guys are designing together - and Vicki, is DH starting to use your machine?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These patterns are gorgeous. You make quite a creative couple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both lovely projects. I think Mr. T's quilt is amazing.Congrats to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That quilt is gorgeous, Vicki. Well done Mr T on your designing, and I love the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super great design, super great color choices as well! Love the quilt! Love the bag! A big well done to the two of you!

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you are both so clever. The bag is my favourite, must try and track down that issue of magazine here in uk.

    Leigh www.thesewingdivaandherreluctantmodels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been looking forward to your blog updates. Love the bag ( and ofcourse it is my fav colour) and I love the quilt your DH designed especially in those colours. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete