Tuesday, 3 May 2011

My new look blog

I decided to spoil myself with getting my blog done with some special features. I contacted Madame Samm and asked her to help me sort out my blog.

She couldn’t wait to get started on it and as you can see she came up with a gorgeous header and she also gave me my very own name tags and a button for my shop. Plus she gave me a template for a business card so I can get it printed up.

Plus she fixed some errors that were happening on my blog of late too.

Thanks heaps Madame Samm….I love it all and am over the moon with the little frogs…I want to tickle their tummies hehehehe

Hugs to all…… vickinametag2 copy

19 lovely people said....:

Samelia's Mum said...

It looks fantastic Vicki. Love the froggies too.

Fiona said...

It looks great Vicki - Yes those frogs are super cute.

Hugs - Fee X

By Hoki Quilts said...

Just love it Vicki, lovely and bright and light and those frogs, well, gawjus xx
hugs
Miche'le

Allie said...

It's so cute Vicki, I just love it - good job to Madame Samm!

Penny said...

Love those froggies too! Lovely makeover !!!

Larissa said...

Wow - I'm Loving your new header Vicki! So fresh and fun .... and those frogs are just delightful!!!

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous Vicki. I love it. Hugs,

susanm said...

Wow it looks great I think that I also need some updating my blog but dont have a clue on how to. Not very good with all the tech involved. Love those froggies.

RobynK said...

Lol, I'd be watching your cute frogs don't devour the butterflies! That's a great header :).

Shirlwin said...

Superb New Look!!! I have grabbed your new button to the store:) Madam Samm has done you proud.

Karen's Korner said...

I love the new look - very pretty and feminine

Sunnybec said...

It looks lovely, Mme Samm is very talented.

Lucky-1 said...

Looks lovely Vicki:)

Doris said...

Very cute, I love it!!

Terry said...

Everything looks great! I agree with you about the froggies! They're adorable! :0)

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Vicki! How cute is this header with those little frogs??? ABFABN1111 Hugs, Sandy. :o)

the woolen cellar said...

Love the new look...so much brighter and very modern. I am a follower and wanted to thank you for the little 'I Love Coffee' pattern. I've already made 5 really cute mug rugs for some quilter friends. I enjoy your blog and look forward every day to your posts.

Cathy said...

wow lucky you. I love it. Samm did a great job

Wendy said...

Your new banner is amazingly beautiful! The flowers almost seem like tissue they are so delicate ... the butterflies and oh, the delightful frogs! Your blog is truly bright and happy!