Friday 6 February 2009

Debbie Mumms 2009 Quilt BOM

I have collected Debbie Mumms BOM's for the last 2 years and havent got around to sewing them up and this years one is just lovely...(My colours) and I thought - just do it!!

So I have collected all my fabrics and have cut them out to what I was told to and put them all in thier own little bags and have labelled them. I still have to go and buy some more as with one colour I didnt have enough....Oh Damm!! Plus one of the other ones I am not real happy with so will find a substitute for it while I am shopping for the other one. I am trying to do them in similar colours to Debbie's.

Here is a picture of the quilt BOM and on the 1st of each month Debbie puts up the new Block. So far there are 2 Blocks and after I get more fabric I will sew these two blocks up and be ready for block 3 which will come out on Debbie's webpage on the 1st of March. Boy...that means we will be nearly a quarter of the way thru the year then!!

Here's the web address and a picture of the quilt.

http://www.debbiemumm.com/projects/quiltblocks/2009/
















Hugs to all
Vicki

2 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty quilt!!
    I have to tell you, every time I visit your blog I can't resist playing a game of hangman down at the bottom of the page LOL!!!!
    Thanks :o)!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are a busy bee. Love your blog it is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete