Wednesday 30 April 2008

A few things I have made this month.

I just cant sit and do nothing.  I made these placemats from Debbie Mumm fabric I won off eBay. I got over 9 yards for a very low price and thought I got a real bargain. I got all sorts of different designs and these what I made the placemats with were just some of them.

IMG_1845

I also made this charming Bolster cushion. It sort of is Primitive and sort of isn't.

Primitive Cushion March 08 (1)

It was my dear Godmother's 80th Birthday this month so I made her a table runner from a new method of sewing I discovered. She loved it.

Table Runner for Auntie Nellie March 2008

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tozz,
    How sweet of you to remember me and think of me. I just LOVE your projects. How exciting that you got published! They are just exquisite! I still hope to design - one day. But my designs aren't nearly as intricate as yours. They just blew me away - especially that quilt!! I'm sort of still at the craft shop - got shuffled sideways so that now I run the wholesale bead supply that my boss part owns. Kind of cool but a heap of work to do - get to design new bead packs, kits and patterns. Our new house is soooo big and takes ages to clean but I have my own little area and it's pretty neat. I haven't been on my blog for ages. Time just gets swept away. I sooooo envy you but you have inspired me to put on my thinking hat and try again. I'm so excited for you and so happy that you contacted me.
    Chat again soon
    Michele (Missus Mac)

    ReplyDelete