Monday 23 November 2015

This is amazing!!! Over a year since I did a blog post.
I have been busy with several things and sewing and quilting and quite a few other things.
 
Please don't be shocked that I have finally done a blog post...I hope to do more so wonders never cease Hehehe!
 
I do post regularly on Facebook and Instagram so pop on over to these and follow me there. Left side bar has the links.
 
Well I think I will just go thru all my pics and see what is worth showing you all and just hope I don't bore you to tears.
 
Blissful Blooms
 
 
First up I designed this adorable table runner from the gorjuss fabrics 'Bloom and Bliss' by Ellis&Higgs ...I love it and fell inlove with it the minute I saw it.
I got several lots of the fabric in my shop and it went as quick as a flash out the door. Should have ordered lots and lots.
Anyway I had a few lovely ladies test this pattern for me and they really enjoyed it and found a few mistakes in the pattern but not too many (thank goodness).
 
The lovely Nelly Holmes made a lovely version in her fabrics
 
 
Amy Stuck made it in the Bloom and Bliss fabrics and it has turned out superb.

 
Love them both and thanks for being my testers.
 
You can purchase the pattern from my Craftsy Store here
Enjoy sewing it and please show me your finished one. I love seeing everyone's interpretation of my designs.
 
 
I had fun sewing up this fabulous Grab and Stash bag and am hoping to make some more. Cant have enough bags full of stitching stuff to grab on the way out the door. You never know when you will be sitting and waiting and to be able to stitch up your hexies or fun little stitcheries.
 


 
 
I have a heap of photos to show you and will do in the next couple of posts.
I just don't want to overpower you.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are having a fabulous day.
 
Hugs to you all....
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice surprise to find you in my inbox on this snowy morning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how much I try to use Facebook, I still prefer reading blogs. Though I have been a bit on the outer circle of my original blog buddies since I changed over to google plus. Loved reading your blog post.
    Valspierssews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to "see" you. I am not on Facebook or Instagram. My phone is a good old one not a personal assistant lol. Hope you and Tony are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pattern Vicki, It's certainly Blissful...Love It!

    ReplyDelete