Thursday, 4 August 2011

Happy Birthday to a special friend!

Today is a special day as its my lovely and gorgeous friend Dawn’s birthday!! Yay!!

28_18_orig

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday sweet Dawnie

Happy Birthday to you!!

May you have the best birthday and get thoroughly spoilt Dawn (((hugs))))

Dawn doesn't know I have blogged about this being her special day so go and visit her and wish her a Happy Birthday…big surprise.

I pinched a cake from the internet so it will be a virtual cake that will last all day. Make a wish when you cut it Dawn and I hope your wish comes true.

Love and hugs to you sweet friend and have a wonderful day!

hugs to all….

vickinametag2

6 lovely people said....:

Dawn said...

ah ha....your the little birdie... he he... thnaks so much darl...your a special friend and for that I am truly blessed..my wish...oh can't tell... or it won't come true and I am praying it will.
Hugs Dawn x x x

Maria said...

that's for telling us it was Dawns B/D
You have a great day too Vicki

Allie said...

Heehee - I've already visited - you are a sweet friend to let everyone know!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Dawn.....can you pass me a piece of that cake????

Sheila said...

Great looking cake, and the best kind, no calories!

Jude said...

Hi Vickie it was lovely to see the cake for Dawn and I will have a slice please.