Sunday 3 July 2011

Charming Chatter Quilt- along blocks

I have finished these cute little blocks and am waiting eagerly for the next lot of instructions from Kelly of Charming Chatter. I have left my centre parts bare as I am not sure what I want to put in there yet. Decisions, Decisions!!

3rd lot of blocks (Medium)

I can’t leave a comment on Kelly’s blog but I would like to say thankyou Kelly very much for this really fabulous quilt pattern and quilt-along. I have really enjoyed it. I love Kelly’s new look blog too…It looks really fab Kelly.

So I just have to be patient and wait for the next lot of instructions.

Meanwhile I will continue with my Vignette Stitchery. It’s all good.

Hugs to all……

vickinametag3

8 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh...I'm particularly fond of those colors. They are stunning. I think delicate little embroidered flowers would be precious in the centers. :-)

    Your blocks look great, although I must say with a puppy that cute in the house I'm amazed that you're getting so much done! Must be tempting to sit and snuggle the day away. She is adorable!! (Not to mention that from what I remember of puppyhood, you are on your toes these days!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty blocks you have Vicki!!
    What is the fabric range for the floral fabric you used in these blocks? It's delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Vicki, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors. It is all coming together and looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your block look very nice I will have to keep checking your blog to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in those blocks. They are really looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blocks! Your quilt is going to be gorgeous! I guess having a puppy gives you lots of break time from your sewing:)

    ReplyDelete