Friday 6 May 2011

Thank you and two winners


Thank you all for your lovely comments regarding my new Around the Christmas Tree pattern.
I said in the last post that two lovely ladies who comment will be chosen......
I put all your names into a bowl....(dont have a hat handy) and drew out two names and those two are ....


Nellie put the kettle on said...




LOVE IT!!! I went to the Launceston quilt and cfaft fair only last week and purchased my very first set of hexogon templates, would be a perfect project to get me started.

and.......

arlette said...




Love, love, love your christmas quilt, it's beautiful, congrats!!!!


So congrats to you both and can you please email me your postal address so I can pop the patterns in the mail for you both :)
Thanks and hugs to all.............

6 comments:

  1. Oh myyyyyyyy!!!!!!, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Vicki, doing the happiest dance :), I'll send you my address right now, you made my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both winners. Guess I'm going to have to buy my copy...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners....lucky gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies! I'm a bit behind but I just love your new pattern Vicki! It's so pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh Aaaaah! that's me. Thank-you soooooo much. I even have the fabric ready to go, can't wait, thank-you Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winners!!

    ReplyDelete