Tuesday 23 November 2010

Charm Packs and Springtime Pattern

Here is my Block pattern, In A Twirl, from our Gum Tree Designer's "Springtime" quilt. My block is Block 8 and all up there is 9 blocks.
Springtime Pattern Block 8 - Vicki Tucek
You can contact Mary at Fresh Hope HERE to enquire about purchasing the Springtime quilt as a BOM, or the entire 9 block pattern set. It is a really gorgeous quilt….but I am biased tho hehehe.
Do you love Charm Packs? I have fallen in love with them. I love lining them up and just looking at them and I love flipping thru the pack to see the different fabrics….definitely lots of yumminess. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have 5 Charm Packs of “Buttercup” by Joanna Figueroa, Fig Tree & Co, for Moda
buttercupch

and 7 Charm Packs of “Oasis” by 3 Sisters for Moda"
oasisch
If you would like one or two or three then just click on the PayPal Buy Buttons at the right. I have 5 Buttercup and 7 Oasis left. This is only for Australian buyers as postage is just too much for overseas buyers….Sorry.
Each Charm Pack is $15.00 plus postage which is calculated in the total price.
 Once they are gone that is all …..I should say these are brand spanking new too.
Hugs To all……….Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, the pattern looks great, you guys have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it!! I'd buy all of these charm packs if you'd ship them to the States ;)

    Love your blog Vicki - so many lovlies to see!!

    ReplyDelete