Sunday 23 May 2010

Some Pin Wheel Blocks and other things….

I am loving these Pin Wheel blocks that Rachel from over at P.S. i Quilt had as tutorials. They are a set of Pin Wheel Sampler blocks and I have done 5 but only have pictures for 4. All up there is 8 but you double that amount….so for every block you do you then do another one in different colours. So all up there are 16 blocks….

It’s fun making sure all those points match etc.

Block 1 Block 1….

Block 2 Block 2

Block 3 Block 3

Block 4 Block 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I have finished making this gorgeous doily that Fee from Mothers Cupboard designed. I so love this doily and the Suffolk Puffs look so good I just love them. Fee has this pattern for sale if you go here you can see how she done it in different colours….Just gorgeous!

003 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow I am going to have a special visitor….I am so excited about this visit and tomorrow I will tell you all about my visitor with a photo or two…:) Will have to bring out my quilts and things for show and tell and ‘she’ is bringing along some of her things for show and tell also.

Soooooo exciting! I wonder if I will sleep tonight?

have fun everyone and hugs to all…….Vicki 

10 comments:

  1. I love your blocks Vikki and your verwsion of my doily is just so pretty - The yo yo's become addictive don't they? Have fun tomorow - I will be thinking of you and wishing I was there too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks and doily...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your pinwheel blocks are letter perfect! Love your doily - that's the sweetest pattern! Can't wait to hear about your day, have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blocks...lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love your Florentine doily ... it's just gawjus!!! Have fun with your visitor ... I wish I could join you both ;o)!!!
    Love n hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pinwheel blocks Vicki!! They are perfect, and the fabrics are gorgeous. Also loving your doily with the yo yos. Dying to know who your visitor is...... Hope you have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are gorgeous. I found those patterns recently, so I think I will have to add them to my to do pile. Have fun with your secret visitor!!! L,A-

    ReplyDelete
  8. The PSI quilt-a-long has been fun and I have enjoyed doing it. Your blocks look great and I like the doily. Cant wait to see who the mystery visitor is,please let us know soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pinwheel blocks, they look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors you are using for your blocks. And your stitchery is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete