Friday 30 April 2010

Don't know what happened.


I dont know what happened with my blog....but I think you all got a very alien looking post that I had. It was Microsofts Live Writer doing some strange things. So I am doing a quick post to get rid of it.

I am off to the AQC (Australian Quilt Convention) show in Melbourne today....I am meeting up with some friends and I will be checking out all the stalls and seeing what I can buy. I know there will be lots and lots of temptations :) Love it!.

I have been in a Hexagonal Swap on the Craft Forum and have now got a few and I love them all.

They all go with each other because I requested Green, Blue & Yellow as my colours and any themes. Love them.
Blogger isnt playing nice....the photo isnt the best yet it is clear on my computer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to come back tomorrow as I will have block 5 of my Flirting With Flowers BOM pattern.
Hugsssss to all.........Vicki

6 comments:

  1. SORRY YOU HAD TECHNO TRUOBLE!!! Don't you hate that!
    But you hexagons are really cute.. Are you still swapping, and is this just a little tease when there's more to come? Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, you're having trouble with blogger etc. I totally understand!
    I just wanted to let you know that I am featuring your blog on my Featured Followers Friday.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger can be buggy at time.
    Love the hexagons, what a fun swap.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, have fun at AQC! It sounds AWESOME! Your hexxies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki, have fun at AQC...wish I had gone now.:( ah never mind next year...sorry to hear you having blogger probs...

    ReplyDelete