Thursday 26 March 2009

I just couldn’t help myself!

I went to Darn Cheap Fabrics today as the other day when I went there looking for a particular thread, they had all these boxes in the aisles full of all these wonderful bolts of quilting fabrics!! Soooo Of course I had to go back and have a look at them all on the shelves. I just couldn’t help myself and had to get some of this one and that one and some of that one and on it went. I had a pile of bolts on the counter and went back for more!! Love it!!

My lovely fabric I bought some lovely shades of brown homespun the other day and so had to get some fabrics that will go with them. Plus I just loved the other ones.

Hugs to all


6 comments:

  1. Its such fun picking fabric and those are lovely .
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, pretty!! I love neutrals - think I might have to do another 'latte' quilt too. Those fabrics are gorgeous - especially the lilacky (spelling ?? LOL) rosy one ;o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabrics are gorgeous! Isn't it funny how fabric can make us so happy. LOL
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely and can imagine them inspiring many a project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are most of the colors in my stash.....I need those....LOL

    ReplyDelete