Monday 16 February 2009

Blocks 3 & 4

Well its no wonder that Barb said the 3rd block looks so much like the original one. It was the original one!!!!. Anyway I have now put my block up and cant believe I did what I did. Thanks for pointing it out to me Sam and I think I need a coffee break.

I scanned the block to show Barb earlier and didnt delete it and didnt check it properly when I scanned my block and so just used that photo. Talk about having a blank moment!!!

Anyway here are my blocks!

I have finished blocks 3 & 4 for the Breast of Friends BOM from the Homespun Magazine. I really enjoyed doing these and look forward to the next ones.


Block 4


Number 3 is bigger than 4 and I am curious to see how all the blocks fit into the complete quilt.

I still cant believe I did that...I have just about worn a patch on my head from scratching it in disbelief.

Hugs to all
Vicki

13 comments:

  1. Vicki your work is so neat and the blocks look great. I too am keen to see how it all comes together. And yes I am now getting Homespun to do the blocks too. Just need to get that special fabric to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good Vicki, love the colours in that range of fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki,
    I am so jealous.... You've finished 3 & 4 !!! I've finished 4 but I'm still working on 3.Well done,love both blocks and if I'm not mistaken that fabric looks like the range they're using in the magazine for their blocks???.Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work Vicki it is really going to look lovely .
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are looking great. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Vicki! :) I looked at the first block (block 3) and thought, 'wow, that looks so much like the one in the mag,' then I realised, 'hang on, it says its by Natalie Bird on the side of it!' Did you put the wrong picture up Vicki?? :D You're just trying to trick us all aren't you?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Vicki, we all make mistakes. After all we are only human.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your block 3 looks great Vicki! :D Those two ladies look very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. they're just gorgeous (as always ;)), i really love your border fabric on block 4!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful blocks again, Vicki.Bravo ! I'm jealous.
    Béatrice, France

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tehehehe well it's nice to know it's not just me having those blank moments :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vicki!
    Thanks for leaving a comment for my giveaway. I love your blog and will be back!

    ReplyDelete