Thursday, 4 December 2008

I can put up a picture of my latest design to show you as its now out in the Patchwork & Stitching magazine Vol 9 No 4. I loved sewing this Table Centre and I hope you do too.


13 lovely people said....:

clare said...

Vicki that is beautiful , I love it . Clare's Craftroom

Bev C said...

Wow, I love the edging you have done it really sets off the design.

creativetreasures said...

Ohhh I love what you have done. This has given me ideas because I have been trying to think of a way to protect my new bedroom furniture. I will certainly be looking out for the magazine when I go to Port Pirie on Tuesday. :D

Suzi-q said...

Such a lovely design Vicki, and congratulations on another project published

miss~nance said...

OH wow Vicki that is simply gorgeous. Love the embroidery.

princess pudge said...

totally divine vicki, i'll be waiting for mine to arrive in the mail ;)

susanm said...

love it Loooooove it.

Debs said...

Tozz, your blog is ab fab. I have the copy of Patchwork and Stitching and I fell in love with the design of your table centre. You are very clever.

Tozz said...

Thanks so much for the encouraging comments everyone :) I am glad you all like the Table centre as I did have fun making it.

shopperdeb24 said...

Tozz - that table centre is fantastic! I hope a novice like me can tackle something like that soon! well done :)

Isabella said...

I just love that one must see if I can still get the mag I only found you today

Isabella said...

Oh Tozz's I just lied, I have been going back over your posts and came to your new sewing machine, I told/asked you to remove the magnetic pin holder LOL well I wont lose you again I'm following now LOL

Sue Pickwell said...

Hello
is this pattern still available please?