Monday 29 October 2007

Hearts and Flowers Table Runner and Coasters


This is my latest design to be published. I scanned it from the Handmade Magazine. I really enjoyed sewing this one and if you get the magazine Handmade and sew it you should enjoy sewing it also.

I am still very excited about having my designs published. I have done folk art painting for several years and designed a couple of things and never got around to sending in a photo to the magazines editor and then I for some unknown reason bought a Handmade magazine as I was not into sewing then and saw in there that there was a forum and so decided to join it and talked to the editor of Handmade and she said if I had any designs of my sewing to email her pics of them and now the rest is history.

I love designing and have this picture in my head and then woallla .....its made and sitting in front of me. Like unbelievable at times.

7 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, congrats on having it published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Tozz, it is a very nice design! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely comments. I really enjoyed sewing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki! What a beautiful set you designed. Congratulations! You are on a roll now. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki congrats on getting published\
    I LOVE the christmouse hanging!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki congrats on getting published\
    I LOVE the christmouse hanging!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being published. Your work is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete